BORUMAN 1000yrs Sprint Triathlon is set right at the heart of the home of the original BORUMAN, the High King of Ireland Brian Boru. Taking place in Killaloe town itself and based in beautiful Clarisford Park Killaloe.
750m canal Shannon swim through the town, transitioning into a 20km fast, flat sprint cycle and finally a 5km run in Killaloe itself with an epic finish taking in the true heritage of the historic home of the last great High King.
A great sprint event for the competitor preparing for HOTW (perfect time to test the legs then taper) and the many other events to follow this summer. It’s also an ideal start for those new to triathlon. Relay places will be available for those who want to try a team approach!
Registration and number collection 9am-12noon 14th June
Parking Clarisford Park
Prizes Mens/Ladies and Relay
- Bike Check will be available for Planet Tri from 9am-1pm
- 12.00-2pm – Registration in Clarisford Park (with full licence/ or pre purchased ODL)
- Transition OPENS at 1pm
- Transition CLOSES at 2.15pm
- Race Briefing at 2.30pm sharp
- Walk to start……3pm first wave.