|Date: May 18, 2014 12:00 am||Type: Run – 3k & 7k|
|Where: Phoenix Park, near Papal Cross, Dublin||Prices from: €6|
Event contacts and links
And the race is on… to register
Join us in D7 for the D7K, 11.00, 18th May.
This is a family fun run which takes place near the Papal Cross in the Phoenix Park. There are two routes, a 7K run and a 3K run/walk. Grannies, toddlers, and olympians all welcome. The purpose of the event is to raise funds for Dublin 7 Educate Together National School, but more importantly to get the community engaged in a fun activity.
- Chip timing is available for a small extra fee.
- Early Bird price until 11th May.
- On-line Registration closes on Saturday 17th May at 6.00PM.
- Number and chip collection will be from D7ET School on the mornings of Tuesday (13th) to Friday (16th) from 8.30-9.30, and also at the start line until 10.00 on race day
- Limited registration available (9.00 to 10.00) on race day, however names will not appear in results table.
- Prizes (by Amphibian King, Ashtown) : 7K – 1st male, 1st female, 1st child 3K – 1st, 2nd, 3rd (children only) Other spot prizes on the day.